Thursday, January 22, 2009

a way, way over do meme

a long time ago i was tagged in my first meme ever by my wonderful cousin from the daniels 5. however, i did not do it. before the gnashing of teeth and gasps and tears start, i can defend myself. i was tagged over chirstmas break and for many reasons my family lacks the internet at my house (along with a home phone line, cable/satellite and other things that i'm very happy we do not have). anyways here's the deal, this meme was supposed to be an instant snapshot of you, just as you are when you discovered that you've been tagged. needless to say i did not have a camera to capture the wonderful joy on my face of being tagged right at that very moment. i got the impression that one was supposed to be looking "au natural" in this said picture so i thought that i should keep it that way when i posted it. further, i never really thought about it once i was back at school until i was all done up again...so here is my compromise. to complete my overdue meme, i will share a picture from christmas morning (as it was of me looking ever so "au natural" at 7 in the morning and still over christmas break AND there was joy on my face that day as well).


without further to adu, my meme.


here i am all nice and happy on christmas day. this was not the only picture taken of me that morning. one of the reasons that i was so chipper (candy, presents, family, christmas breakfast, general merriment aside) was because of this.



yes. that is a twenty-something year old girl, napping with her teddy bear on christmas day.



So the rules:

Take a picture of yourself.. right.. NOW!
Do NOT change your clothes. Do NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
(It's like come as you are day, back in high school.. remember?)
Post that picture with NO editing.
Post these instructions with your picture.
Tag 3 people to play along.

The tags:

The Mister
The Missus


3 comments:

Jon Dayton said...

I was wondering if this one was ever going to come my way. The Missus already did it but I'm happy to oblige.

Pamela said...

dude, i tagged jill. sorry 'boutcha.

twenty something said...

it's okay, i figured it was better to be safe than sorry.